Concepts presented by Geoff Broughton
The conceptual precept of separation of church and state would have grand, eloquent, meaning if it weren’t for the fact that the Constitution of the United States of America is so totally and fully grounded in Biblical principles, values, and substance. That said, it’s interesting having a discussion anywhere that as Christians we aren’t reminded to ‘keep our Christianity out of Politics’ and the reality of our plight becomes even more insistent, and here’s why:
- Christians must step up and make the choice of who is elected into leadership positions, because without their voice, the wrong people are leading this nation away from the founding roots.
- Christians must stop allowing non-Christians to make political choices by bulling Christians into submission.
- Media presumptions & outright lies
- Assumptive language & education
- Bad premise statements & declarations
- Non-Biblical presumptions that lead away from the foundation
- Lies & misleading presumptive science
- Dinosaurs lived before man
- Laws have to protect ALL faiths, and not exclude Christians
- Arguing the wrong premise must stop
What is the PREMISE?
In a recent discussion about abortion, the pro-abortionist declared:
Who is going to provide health care, and guarantee proper nutrition for that child?
If you can’t provide and guarantee proper nutrition and health care to that child, it would be better to kill the child.
Proverbs 26:4, 5
Do not answer a fool according to his folly,
or you yourself will be just like him.
Answer a fool according to his folly,
or he will be wise in his own eyes.
While there are some people who will never understand the logic, or illogical concept they’re arguing there, the reality is, if we argue based on their premise, we are simply rolling in the slime and muck with them. Casting pearls before swine as it were… But if we step back and find their premise, the logical reality and ultimately the demise of their illogical statement will begin to shine through.
Step back and find the premise of their statement before you get in the pig pen to brawl in the muck. Find their premise and provide the needed logic to refute their words. The logic, the wisdom is in the Bible. You’ll find it there!
That, my friends is why you need to be fellow-shipping with Christians and learning the details of all that is going on in our government, and why CHRISTIANS should be casting their vote for the candidate who is standing firm on the principles of Biblical truth!